Marine Plumbing Service Company Miami
Yacht Plumbing Repairs Miami
Thermal Insulation: Bulkhead Applications
- Mineral wool bulkhead insulation applications: Incombustible, semi-rigid, A-60 Rated Insulation, Lloyds Certified. For thermal and sound damping applications within machinery rooms of certified vessels.
- Promagard Bulkhead insulation applications: A passive structural fire protection that uses microporous insulation. Provides IMO A-60 ratings in extremely low thickness when compared to traditional fiber materials.
- Hullboard: Coast Guard Inspected IMO certified bulkhead insulation. Hull Board is lightweight, semi-rigid, all-purpose acoustic insulation. Hull Board has excellent thermal properties and is incombustible.
- Microlight: Microlite is an incombustible lightweight thermal and acoustic blanket for use in marine applications.
Yacht Acoustic Insulation Solutions
Airborne and structural sound can be solved with several applications that our team inspects and installs with satisfying results. Using foam/ vinyl applications can greatly reduce sound within machinery and vessel spaces.
Other applications such as damping tiles and vibration isolators can greatly reduce structural noise.
- Generator Panel sound shields
- Ship bulkhead sound damping
- Engine room sound paneling
- Engine room machinery