Marine Plumbing Service Company Boca Raton
Yacht Plumbing Repairs Boca Raton
Thermal Insulation: Bulkhead Applications
- Mineral wool bulkhead insulation applications: Incombustible, semi-rigid, A-60 Rated Insulation, Lloyds Certified. For thermal and sound damping applications within machinery rooms of certified vessels.
- Promagard Bulkhead insulation applications: A passive structural fire protection that uses microporous insulation. Provides IMO A-60 ratings in extremely low thickness when compared to traditional fiber materials.
- Hullboard: Coast Guard Inspected IMO certified bulkhead insulation. Hull Board is lightweight, semi-rigid, all-purpose acoustic insulation. Hull Board has excellent thermal properties and is incombustible.
- Microlight: Microlite is an incombustible lightweight thermal and acoustic blanket for use in marine applications.
Yacht Acoustic Insulation Solutions
Airborne and structural sound can be solved with several applications that our team inspects and installs with satisfying results. Using foam/ vinyl applications can greatly reduce sound within machinery and vessel spaces.
Other applications such as damping tiles and vibration isolators can greatly reduce structural noise.
- Generator Panel sound shields
- Ship bulkhead sound damping
- Engine room sound paneling
- Engine room machinery
What is the News and Blog:
Review Of The Silent 60 sea trial quiet, spacious, self-charging Quiet, roomy, aesthetically and self-charging
It seems more like you've entered a huge, luxurious beach home than stepped on a boat that will take you out on the water when you first go aboard for the magnificent Silent 60 sea trial. Everything is light, airy, and expansive.
With the aesthetically sliding doors opening to reveal a beautiful structure, a little breeze enters the main deck salon, giving the impression that you are fully outside. The wraparound windows give the panoramic vista.
Everything about this beautiful structure is designed to give you maximum comfort, satisfaction and enjoyment. What’s more, you get to ride with clear blue skies, wind in your face, and a magnificent water body to explore. Taking a stroll through Fort Lauderdale, it is a beautiful summer day to sail in.
Their most current front exit model, the Silent 60, is what we will be using today. The firm also has shipyards all over Europe Including; Italy, Austria, and Turkey. This particular sailboat was crafted in Thailand, and she will soon be sailing up the coastline to her new owner and residence in the New England region.
Captain Kyle Miller is in charge of that trip, today he is taking us on an Intracoastal Waterway sail with Juliana Miguel, an internal designer at Silent Yachts, and Philip Bell, the US Sales Director. There is the eagerness to demonstrate the capabilities of the Silent 60. And we are all excited to go through it.